Terms & Conditions
New Zealand School of Food and Wine Ltd (NZSFW)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- 1. The following conditions are for the sale of tickets to attend W&F New Zealand at the New Zealand School of Food and Wine.
- 2. NZSFW reserves the right of admission.
- 3. Under the Sale of Alcohol Act (2012), NZSFW reserves the right to request photo ID to verify that a person is aged above 18 years of age.
- 4. No alcohol will be sampled or sold to a person under 18 years of age.
- 5. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way.
- 6. Tickets will be issued upon full payment.
- 7. Tickets are sold for single admission only.
- 8. Every participant must have a valid ticket.
- 9. Subject to availability, tickets will be available for purchase at NZSFW, 30 minutes prior to each session.
- 10. By clicking the "Checkout" button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund policy.
- 11. NZSFW assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission, or line failure.
- 12. NZSFW reserves the right to modify the organisation; add, withdraw or substitute presenters and to vary the programme if necessary.
If a person misses a course as a consequence of illness or for any other reason, whether within or outside his/ her control they shall not be entitled to attend any other course in place of that missed course or be entitled to a refund. The person may send a substitute to take their place in the booked class only.
NZSFW uses your personal information to: